- FRM ® Classroom
- Online FRM ® Classes
- FRM ® Mock Test
- Online FRM ® Mock Test
- FRM ® Crash Course
- FRM ® Video Series
FRM Part I Video Series
Finstructor's FRM Part I Video Series is one of the world's finest video product, designed as an exhaustive preparation program for the FRM Part I exam.
The course contains
- Over 34 hours of detailed explanatory videos
- split over 13 subject modules
Each subject is taken up in a logical sequence and all topics broken down from complex readings to straightforward explanations. Over 250 actual exam questions have been solved in the course of the videos in a step by step fashion to explain concepts from an examination perspective. Be sure to capitalize on Finstructor's unique conceptual shortcuts as you see the videos to gain that extra speed and edge on the exams.
All videos have been conducted by our lead instructors with multiple years of experience in teaching and preparing questions for the FRM exam. Finstructor advises referring to the Handbook by Philip Jorion, and notes by Kaplan Schweser for the FRM exam. Relevant page numbers from each of the texts are given along with each video for reading reference.
Finstructor is an authorized training provider with the Global Association of Risk Professionals. To see our listing on the GARP website click on the following link : http://www.garp.org/frm/study-center/exam-preparation-providers.aspx
Ask for any one video from the below list as a free demo video
- Students are advised to follow the given sequence of lectures for first time viewing. You may feel free to juggle the topics as long as you are able to maintain your understanding and cover all subjects.
- All videos can be viewed online as well as downloaded onto your PC.
|Lecture 1||Quantitative Analysis (Time Value of Money, NPV, IRR, Calculator Usage)||2:19||Rs. 1000|
|Lecture 2||Quant - Statistical Concepts and Market Returns, Probability||2:35||Rs. 1000|
|Lecture 3||Quant - Probability and Probability Distributions||2:21||Rs. 1000|
|Lecture 4||Quant - Sampling and Estimation, Hypothesis testing||2:30||Rs. 1000|
|Lecture 5||Fixed Income (Overview, Pricing, Duration & Convexity)||2:16||Rs. 1500|
|Lecture 6||Derivatives (forwards, futures, valuing off market contracts, commodity futures, currency futures)||2:31||Rs. 1500|
|Lecture 7||Option Basics, option strategies & Valuation||3:13||Rs. 1500|
|Lecture 8||Fixed Income Derivatives||2:40||Rs. 1500|
|Lecture 9||Market Risk - Equity, Currency and Commodity Markets, Sources of Market risk||2:54||Rs. 1500|
|Lecture 10||VaR (Definition, Parameters, Elements of a VaR system, Stress Testing), Hedging Linear Risk (Linear Hedgning, Basis Risk, Duration based hedging, beta hedging)||2:56||Rs. 1500|
|Lecture 11||VAR Methods, Option Greeks & Dynamic Hedging||3:30||Rs. 1500|
|Lecture 12||Quantitative Analysis (Regression, Estimating Correlation & Volatility, Monte Carlo simulations)||2:52||Rs. 1500|
|Lecture 13||Foundations of Risk Management, Case studies||3:03||Rs. 1500||Entire Video Series||34:20||Rs. 8000|
FEES & ENROLLMENT
Fees for the FRM Part I video series is Rs 8,090 inclusive of all 13 videos, course presentations all applicable taxes. Individual videos can be purchased for the price indicated. Visit the payments sectionto know about any ongoing discounts.
Benefits of Enrolling in the Finstructor Video Series
- Excellent faculty with more than 4 years of experience in teaching and preparing questions for the FRM exam
- Each video is supplemented with elaborate presentations which will separately be emailed
- Exhaustive coverage of the entire FRM syllabus
- Our instructors will be available on email and over the phone to handle all your conceptual doubts regarding any part of the curriculum
- Over 250 actual exam problems solved in a step by step manner
- Unique conceptual shortcuts explained to enable better speed and recall during the exam
Click here to see our listing on the CFA Institute Website